Total Page Views

My Weight Loss Journey

Featured Post

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister Espira Plant Power Protein Canister $35.00 each SPECIAL OFFERS: •   Sign up ...

Friday, September 9, 2011

*NEW* ANEW Genetics - Look 10 yrs younger

Watch this video about the exciting new product that is out NOW.  I have 3 of them in stock for immediate delivery.  If you are not local to Amarillo, Tx, you may shop on my website to get yours 24/7.  FREE shipping with a $30 order . . . otherwise, it's only $3.00.  www.youravon.com/karenwhitney


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpT3-AIoR4&feature=player_embedded

To start your own Avon Business for only $10.00, call/text me at 806-674-1542, email me at whitneykt@sbcglobal.net or FB me at either, Karen Ohnleiter Whitney, Avon Cafe or Karen Whitney, Your Avon Lady & Recruiter.

I hope to talk to you soon. In the meantime, check out this blog and my FB pages to learn more about the Avon Opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this post. Please put your comment below.