Total Page Views

My Weight Loss Journey

Featured Post

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister Espira Plant Power Protein Canister $35.00 each SPECIAL OFFERS: •   Sign up ...

Monday, October 16, 2017

Avon Smooth Minerals vs Bare Minerals

Do you remember when Bare Minerals was first introduced?  I do!  I remember seeing the "infomercial" that stated that the minerals in the powder foundation was good for your skin, especially if you had sensitive skin (which I do), it gave you a lightweight, sheer to full coverage that it would last for hours.  WOW!! That sounds like an AWESOME product!!

It was a cool concept but I felt it was really expensive and never tried it.  However, my sister did and LOVED it!!  She even bought several shades so that she could 'customize' the color to match her completion all year long.  To me that was too much work.  Back then and even to this day, I don't wear a lot of foundation.  So I just couldn't justify the cost of it . . . I don't remember how much it was . . . but back in those days . . . if it was $20, it was too expensive for me.  Now you can purchase it for around $29 and you can have it set up on AutoShip.

Here are the benefits for Bare Minerals:
  • Provides broad spectrum SPF 15 non-chemical, mineral-based sun protection
  • Promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time
  • Buildable, sheer-to-full coverage
  • Naturally luminous finish
  • Lasts for up to 8 hours
  • Available in 30 true-to-you shades
Then many years later, Avon came out with their version of that same product.  It is called Smooth Minerals.  While it is similar to the Bare Minerals, it comes with a much smaller price tag.  The regular price is only $12.00 and is regularly on sale for $8.99.  Because of the lower price point, I decided to try this and LOVED it!!

What I loved best about it was in the summer time, my face doesn't feel like it's melting.  The foundation stays in place and I didn't even feel like I was wearing any foundation.  That's not to say that the Bare Minerals didn't do the same thing, I just know what this does because I tried it.  You can build up the coverage too.  So on light makeup days, I just put on one layer.  But when my face is more red, I can build it up until I get the coverage I need to cover up the redness. 

"Every single customer I have, who purchased Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation, 
told me that they prefer it over the Bare Minerals Foundation.  And not only because 
of the price point . . . they actually like the product better!" 
~ Karen Whitney, Avon Representative


The perfect blend, Avon True Color Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation...Evens skin tone instantly and over time with every smooth application.

Here are the benefits for Avon Smooth Mineral Foundation:
  • Wears all day
  • Natural medium coverage
  • Oil and fragrance-free
  • Talc free
  • Pure mineral pigments for luminous color
  • New innovative package design
  • AVON TRUE COLOR means the color you buy is the color you apply.
  • Available in 12 shades
Shop for your Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation here.  Get FREE Shipping on all $40+ orders.  Otherwise you'll pay a flat rate of only $5.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this post. Please put your comment below.