Total Page Views

My Weight Loss Journey

Featured Post

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister Espira Plant Power Protein Canister $35.00 each SPECIAL OFFERS: •   Sign up ...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UPDATE: New Smooth Minerals "single application" Lid!!!

Get the perfect amount every time
no more mess, no more spills

Another Avon First!
Our New Innovatiave Design
dispenses a single application . . . with no waste



Avon has redesigned the lid to the Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation.  It now dispenses a single application with no mess or waste.

The introductory price for this new design is only $8.99 (check website for current price) It will be $12.00.   It still comes in 12 shades to match  most skin colors.

Testimonial:

"I just received my new Smooth Minerals and my husband told me to go try it out. He's dying to see if it is as good as the Bare Minerals I have been using so he doesn't have to pay for the Bare Minerals anymore.  We both think it looks just as good as the Bare Minerals." . . . Hyatt

Happy Selling!

 Karen Whitney

BUY/SELL AVON
www.youravon.com/karenwhitney

If you are interested in changing your life, you can contact me thru my website www.youravon.com/karenwhitney. I will contact you to set up an appointment to get you started for only $10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this post. Please put your comment below.