Total Page Views

My Weight Loss Journey

Featured Post

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister Espira Plant Power Protein Canister $35.00 each SPECIAL OFFERS: •   Sign up ...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello Tomorrow!!!

Hello Avon Representative and Customers!! This blog is to inform and educate you on products, specials and incentives. Please check back often as I make my new blog entries with lots of valueable information for both Avon representatives and customers.  In the beginning, I will probably post something new every day or at least every couple of days.  But, after I get enough information out there the be read, I will drop back to weekly blogs.  So for now, enjoy the daily posts.
I hope you will find this blog very insightful and if there is anything that you would like to learn or know about, please let me know. Also, please post your comments below to let me know how you are liking (or not) the information that I am bringing to you
.
Happy Selling!

Karen Whitney
To start your own Avon Business for only $10.00, call/text me at 806-674-1542, email me at whitneykt@sbcglobal.net or FB me at either, Karen Ohnleiter Whitney, Avon Cafe or Karen Whitney, Your Avon Lady & Recruiter. 


I hope to talk to you soon.  In the meantime, check out this blog and my FB pages to learn more about the Avon Opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this post. Please put your comment below.