Total Page Views

My Weight Loss Journey

Featured Post

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister

Espira Plant Power Protein Canister Espira Plant Power Protein Canister $35.00 each SPECIAL OFFERS: •   Sign up ...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#8 - How to Guarantee Your Success


I think Mr Oros is a mind reader! 

In the article below he says "The toughest door to open is the one that gets us out of the house early . . .".

That IS my toughest door to open!!  However, once I DO open that door . . . I get so much accomplished! Go figure!!  Not only in my business but in my home life too.  For some reason, if I stay inside, glued to the computer, I get nothing else done all day long. 

On the other hand, if I just open that door, call on some new customers, deliver some orders, talk to some people, I come home ready to do something around the house.

From this point forward, I'm going to OPEN THAT DOOR and move my business forward!!

Happy Selling!

 Karen Whitney

Day #8 of Bob Oros "Dominate your Market"

How To Guarantee Your Success

by Bob Oros

Do you know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to fail?  It is impossible to persistently apply and reapply the principles of selling and fail. It can't be done!

Application of selling principles is the key. Many sales people talk a good game. They can tell you about the big sale they almost made, the hot new account they are working on, or the big sales goal they have. They can talk a good game with their customers as well.

"Sure, I will get back to you on that."

"Trust me, this is the product and program for you."

You know the type. The person who continuously looks for new ideas and better methods of selling is the one who moves forward. The person who learns something new, applies it and reapplies it over and over until it becomes a skill. The person who DOES what he or she says they are going to do is the one who makes it in the long run.

Customers are not sold by empty promises made by sales people who are insincere - they are sold by a sales person who WEARS WELL.  The person who looks for ways to show their customers how to make more money, how to sell more, how better manage their business, is the person who is not full of hot air and promises.

To be the type of person who wears well all you have to do is simply… DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO. Apply what you learn and then reapply it again and again until it is automatic.

The toughest door to open is the one that gets us out of the house early and the toughest sale is the one we have to make to ourselves. We have to convince ourselves to do what we learn until we own the skill, to apply what may seem difficult at first.

There is no magic rabbit that you pull out of the hat and say "here is the secret of selling." There is no silver bullet that will win the sale every time. It is impossible to persistently apply and reapply the principles of selling and fail.

www.BobOros.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this post. Please put your comment below.